Instructions for ePOSTER Presentations
We kindly ask all authors of abstracts accepted for ePoster presentation to submit their ePoster by sending them to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience but no later than 17 November 2022.
ePosters will be presented at the JMMC 2022 Virtual Platform. ePosters will be displayed throughout the meeting and available for all registered participants.
List of ePosters
Will be available soon at JMMC 2022 website.
There will be 2 ePoster Sessions:
Thursday, 24 November 2022 13:45–15:00 Poster session I (odd numbers)
Thursday, 25 November 2022 13:15–14:30 Poster session II (even numbers)
Both ePoster Sessions will be held in the JMMC Virtual Platform. Participants will have the opportunity to ask you questions regarding your poster. Detailed instructions for the ePoster Sessions will be announced soon.
How to submit an ePoster
Please submit the ePoster by sending it in PPTX/ PDF to the e-mail address: email@example.com at your earliest convenience but no later than 17 November 2022.
Technical Instruction and Preparation of the ePoster
- Maximally 1 slide per ePoster is allowed as the ePoster shall be self-explaining
- Size of the ePoster must be 62.3 cm x 110.7 cm.
- Recommended minimum font size is 24 points
- Zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail like an image or graph can be zoomed in.
- In the case of the use of photographs, the author must have approval.
- The information provided is the full responsibility of the author