It is possible to open the Book of Abstracts here
Full Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Full Abstract Submission Form.
Guidelines for Submission
- All full abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The size of the document should not exceed one A4 page. The full abstract will not be edited and will be published as received.
- The size of the uploaded file cannot exceed the limit of 10 MB.
- Please use this Full Abstract Template.
- Please prepare the text according to the structure: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Literature, and possibly Acknowledgements.
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the full abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted full abstract are necessary, please contact us at email address above, any time before the full abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your full abstract more than once.
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 full abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their full abstract by e-mail by 15 October 2022.
- The presenting author of a selected full abstract commits himself/herself to attend the JMMC 2022 and present the full abstract in the session at the time decided by the Scientific Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory for each accepted contribution. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration is on 24 October 2022. If the presenting author has not paid the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the programme.